LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Seapora nor its affiliates shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages of any nature including,
but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of life, revenue, personal injury, property damage, damage to equipment, data (whether direct or indirect),
and/or lost wages, savings, income, commercial loss for breach of any express or implied warranty on your product even if Seapora has been advised previously
of the possibility of such damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any Seapora products.
Seapora is not responsible for consumer negligence. Seapora recommends that operators and users of Seapora products ensure that the intended use
does not violate Federal, Provincial, or Local laws. Some provinces and jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES
No Seapora employee, dealer, or other agent is authorized to make any modifications, extensions, or additions to this warranty.
HOW TO FILE A WARRANTY TICKET
Generally, valid warranty claims should be processed through your original point of purchase during the first thirty (30) days after purchase.
This period may vary depending on where you purchased your product; please contact the original reseller for more information concerning their return policy.
Any warranty ticket that cannot be processed through the original reseller should be addressed directly to Seapora.
Our customer care department can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of the original sales receipt or invoice will be needed in order to
process your request. Please also have a copy of the completed warranty card which you used to register for warranty available. A customer care
representative may request digital image(s) of the product and/or other equipment being used with your Seapora product.
HANDLE WITH CARE
- Never lift or attempt to lift the aquarium from the top frame.
- When carrying or moving the aquarium, be sure to only carry the aquarium from underneath, supporting the bottom at all times.
- Never lift or move the aquarium unless the aquarium is completely empty.
- Never lift the aquarium unless both hands and the aquarium are completely dry.
- Metal algae scrapers or other abrasive substrates can scratch or damage the glass surface which is not covered under warranty, use at your own risk!
CHOOSING A LOCATION
Before you begin to set up your new aquarium, choose an appropriate location. Select a spot away from high-traffic areas and doorways,
and away from direct sunlight. Exposure to sunlight will make it more difficult to regulate the temperature of the aquarium, and can cause excessive
algae growth. Place the aquarium on a Seapora cabinet or on a cabinet that is designed and commercially manufactured for use with an aquarium of
this size and weight. If a Seapora cabinet is not used, care must be taken to ensure that the cabinet is completely flat and level, and is capable of
supporting the full weight of the tank without any flexing, bending or wobbling. Any movement or flexibility in the location can result in leaking seams or
pressure cracks in the aquarium glass. A full aquarium will weigh approximately 9 pounds per gallon of aquarium capacity. The entire bottom frame must
come in contact with the surface on which the aquarium sits. Any gaps between the surface and the frame can cause flexing and leakage later on.
Make sure that the location you choose is near an electrical outlet. You will need to connect your light, filter and heater to an outlet.
Also make sure the location is one you will be happy with for some time – moving an established aquarium can be a lot of work.
**Please note – exercise caution when using your electrical accessories near your aquarium. Should any electrical accessory fall into the water,
do not reach in to remove it – unplug all accessories, then pull the submerged item out by the cord.**
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com – our technical staff is ready to lend a hand, and our product development
department is always listening for ways to make your experience with Seapora products more rewarding. Also remember that your local fish store is a great resource
for help, guidance, advice and support. Their knowledgeable staff want you to enjoy your new aquarium and be a successful aquarist.
PO Box 30027 Weston Hwy 7 PO, Woodbridge, On
Web : http://www.seaporaproducts.com
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
FIVE-YEAR MANUFACTURER LIMITED WARRANTY
Seapora provides a warranty to the original purchaser only that this aquarium, purchased from an authorized Seapora reseller, will be free from defects
in material and workmanship (see Exclusions below), for five years (from the date of purchase) when used with an aquarium cabinet manufactured by Seapora.
This product is only warranted for 90 days when used with an aquarium cabinet not manufactured by Seapora. Except where prohibited by applicable local law,
this warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferrable. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights, and you may have
additional rights that vary under local laws.
Seapora’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Seapora’s exclusive discretion (a) to repair the aquarium,
or (b) to replace the aquarium with an identical model. No cash refunds. Any repaired or replacement aquarium will be warranted for the remainder of the
original warranty period, or thirty (30) days, whichever is greater.
A copy of the original sales receipt or invoice must be provided, and the date of
purchase, model description, and the name of the authorized reseller must be clearly legible.
Any and all defects or damages discovered after the
warranty period shall exempt warrantor.
OBSOLETE OR DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS
Whenever possible, an obsolete or discontinued product will be replaced with the same product. If Seapora is unable to replace your obsolete or discontinued
product with the same product, Seapora will replace that product with a new product of similar function and of equal or greater value.
This aquarium must be registered with Seapora to be eligible for warranty benefits. To register, simply submit the completed warranty form to Seapora within
thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. Warranty may be registered either by standard post or via email at
email@example.com. Unregistered products will not be eligible for warranty. If registration is not
submitted within thirty (30) days of purchase, the product owner waives any warranty provided by Seapora, and thereby releases Seapora from any and all obligations
and/or warranties associated with the above described product.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use or maintenance.
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair.
- Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s), excludes sales sticker which may be removed.
- Third-party products, appliances, or accessories.
- Any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions.
- Improper care and/or maintenance.
- Hazardous or abrasive materials, liquids or substrates.
- The use of an aquarium cabinet or surface that is not commercially manufactured for use with an aquarium of this size and weight.
- Placing this aquarium on a surface that is inadequate to safely accommodate the size and weight of this aquarium when filled.
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in material or workmanship.
Warranty shall be void if the:
- Aquarium is moved or tilted when not completely dry/empty.
- Aquarium sealant is cut, removed, and/or modified.
- Aquarium is placed on any surface that is not completely level or flat along the entire perimeter of the aquarium frame.
- Aquarium is placed on a surface that is not fully capable of supporting the weight of the aquarium filled.
- Aquarium is situated and used on any surface other than a commercially manufactured aquarium cabinet designed for use with an aquarium of this size and weight.
- Aquarium is used with wrought iron or any cabinet or stand that is constructed primarily of metal.
- Aquarium cabinet used lacks vertical support bracing situated every 18-24 inches along the entire perimeter of the aquarium.
- Glass panel(s) is chipped or damaged resulting from impact, negligence, mishandling, or transit.
- Aquarium frame is damaged due to impact, negligence, mishandling, or transit.
- Aquarium is modified by any entity other than Seapora or used for anything other than the intended purpose.
- Aquarium has breakage on tempered glass panels.
Tempered glass aquariums are only warranted for sealant failures. This warranty is limited exclusively to the repair or replacement of the product
and does not cover fish, plants, or other livestock which may be lost due to defects in material and workmanship.
The warrantee (the user) shall be
responsible for any and all costs associated with the removal, transportation (to and from the reseller), and installation of the repaired or replacement
© 2016 Seapora. All rights reserved. Seapora logo, and other marks are owned by Seapora and may be registered.